Thursday, January 16, 2014

Valentines Day is for Quilters

Because we're sorry we've fell off the blogging world for awhile (that's what happens with holidays+3 quilts+broken jump drives (re: goodbye working files)+manic children), we've put together some incredibly corny v-day cards for you to enjoy with all your quilty friends.  Free printables at the end!  Feel free to share!

Quilting Valentine Cards from meags and me

Quilting Valentine Cards from meags and me

Quilting Valentine Cards from meags and me

Quilting Valentine Cards from meags and me

Quilting Valentine Cards from meags and me

Quilting Valentine Cards from meags and me

Happy Valentines Day everyone! We'll be back soon with some beautiful quilts, so stick around!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments!