Monday, May 13, 2013

A Pocket Full of Posies

meags and me Pocket Full of Posies Pattern with Happy Go Lucky Fabric

This is one of those patterns we had in our "idea" folder for quite a long time.  It progressed from one idea to another but was constantly pushed back by other projects.  And this center picture has been drawn for years.

And suddenly, we came across this darling line of fabric, and magic hit! Sometimes, it just happens that way.

Though, I really adore this line.  And I adore the designers (Thimbleblossoms and Cottonway) and have been blog stalking them since 2006 or something like that.

meags

The piecing here, is quite easy.  And is a small stack of fat quarters, which is the most fun thing to buy, really.

And these girls! I'm so glad they found their way over to this quilt.  We love it.

meags and me Pocket Full of Posies Pattern with Happy Go Lucky Fabric

Pattern is quite adorable and found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments!