Thursday, April 11, 2013

Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks Volume 7

We're so excited to be featured in Quiltmaker's 100 Block magazine again! I *love* the block we created, and I can't wait to show it to you!



The blog tour is only a few weeks away! It starts April 29 and goes through May 3.  There are prizes given away each day, and new blogs to follow.  It should be a lot of fun!

Also, I'm sure you've heard by now that Google Reader is going away this summer.  If you follow us through Google Friend Connect, we don't want to lose you!  (Edit: GFC will still exist, it's just the reader that is going away.  Thanks to Sowing Stitches for catching that) Follow us with an email subscription (to the left), Facebook, or blog lovin - which is an excellent choice if you are looking for a new reader.

Visit the Quilty Pleasures blog April 29-May 3 to see more block designs.  There are prizes given away, and new blogs to follow! And don't forget to check back here April 30th to see our block!

2 comments:

  1. hmmmmmmm
    It was my understanding that GFC was still going to be available and that just the Google Reader was fading away.
    I am now totally confused!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you're right. I should have double-checked! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments!