Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Valentine's Day Quilt Patterns

We love Valentines Day (and quilting).

"Be Mine, Valentine" is a darling quilt that was so fun to make.  It definitely makes a cute wall hanging.  The hearts are pieced, and the center embroidery is done all in red work, which I love.
meags and me Be Mine Valentine Quilt Pattern

Really sweet.


meags and me Be Mine Valentine Quilt Pattern with Embroidery
"Kiss Me" is a pieced quilt with large blocks.  It comes in 4 sizes (Crib/Baby, Twin, Queen and King) and would be stunningly gorgeous as a bed spread.
meags and me Kiss Me Quilt Pattern

meags and me Kiss Me Quilt Pattern

Patterns can be purchased here and here.

Fabric in both quilts (we love it!) is Hug Me by Sue Zipkin for  Clothworks.

2 comments:

  1. Your articles support me a lot in all mediums of subjects.
    Valentine Quote

    ReplyDelete
  2. You completely match our expectation and the variety of our information.
    Valentine Cards

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments!