Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas Stitchery Patterns

We are so excited about our new embroidery patterns! Just in time for Christmas, we have 4 new holiday-related stitcheries just for you!
meags and me ho.ho.ho stitchery pattern


Embroidery is quickly becoming my favorite thing to do. We loved stitching these up.

All 4 fit nicely in standard size frames, a perfect little project to display in your home, Christmas after 
Christmas.
meags and me A Very Merry Christmas stitchery pattern

Of course, embroidery is so versatile.  We love making notebook covers, tea towels, and of course, adding something a little extra special to a quilt.
meags and me Jack Frost stitchery pattern

All patterns are available in our etsy shop.  And the PDF files are emailed to you within 24 hours (and usually much faster!)
meags and me Winterize stitchery pattern




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments!