Tuesday, May 1, 2012

New Patterns!

We have three new ADORABLE patterns available for you!

Introducing!

At the Carnival.  An amazing stitchery quilt with lovely pieced candy blocks around the border.  Perfect as a wall hanging for the summer/fall months on that wall you don't have a quilt for yet.  This quilt is so fun to work on and has a great vintage-y feel.  Look at the fortune teller! Soooo cute!

meags and me At the Carnival Quilt Patternmeags and me At the Carnival Quilt Pattern
12 Dancing Princesses.  I'm in love with this quilt.  We've got 12 embroidered princesses (I love embroidery) dancing around all over this quilt in their pajamas.  You cannot get any sweeter than this.  We stitched seed beads over part of each princess with invisible thread to make this quilt sparkle and shine.  It is absolutely perfect for all your little princesses and dancers.  A great size too! This quilt finishes at 60" x 76" which is the best size to cuddle up with and watch your favorite princess movie.  Darling. Darling. Darling.
meags and me 12 Dancing Princesses Quilt Pattern
meags and me 12 Dancing Princesses Quilt Pattern
And last, but not least, and totally my favorite right now: Little Things.  This is the sweetest baby quilt you will ever see.  It is fast, easy, and makes the perfect baby gift.  Simple applique, a little embroidery, and a few pinwheels and you've got this wonderfully sweet blanket.  How adorable would this be hanging in your nursery?
meags and me Little Things Quilt Patternmeags and me Little Things Quilt Pattern

And finally, for the first time ever, we're starting a block of the month! It's not quite ready yet, but I am dying to show it off.  Stay tuned because it's coming soon...

1 comment:

  1. This block is sew cute! I love flowers. Great idea in red"work" too. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments!