Monday, February 27, 2012

Spring Greeting Cards

For my mother-in-law's birthday this year, I designed some greeting cards.  I'm pretty terrible at gift-giving, but I'm trying to be less terrible this year.  I thought she'd like something original and thoughtful, so I'm hoping she likes them. She doesn't read this, so I can get away with posting this now.  Also, I'm terrible at basic communication (uh, apparently) so I accidentally sent this package of cards off with delivery confirmation which costed 75 cents and now she'll have to sign for it.  Awesome.

Anyway, I love how these turned out.


The PDF files are now listed at our shop.  Prints on A5 paper you can find pretty much anywhere.  So if you need a thank you card or something we've got you covered.  Or you can print and fold a stack of 16 or so, bundled with matching envelopes and tie a pretty bow and tag around it and gift it.

Perfect for spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments!